Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Zumba life for me

If I would have had better direction in my middle school- high school years, I would have been a dancer. Or at least , I thought I HAD to "Make it" to Julliard for Performing arts and move to New York, NY and all that wakka wakka jazz but... life took me a different direction. Through culinary school, to vet tech school and here I am. Finally doing something of the many SOMETHING'S that I have a burning desire to peruse.
Dancing always being one...

I was FINALLY able to get my Zumba certfication license to teach! Of all things in life, THIS feels right.
My family is rather large an musically inclined. I grew up singing in choir, playing the violin, and dancing.
This is just second nature for me... Plus I can help people achieve their weight loss and body goals through dance? This makes me fell purpose...

I really wish I could figure out this blog editing and what not a lot faster! I can watch a music video and be able to pretty much mimic all the choreo but cannot seem to get this down right! Blarg! Hang in there with me ... if anyone's there... Hello?

Here is me in my Zumba gear ready for my certification February 21-2013 and my bag of goodies for the day!
I made sure to bring my extra change of clothes and plenty of snacks :D
There go my Zumba mommies, Stephanie and April <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Nina! There are so few thing in life that DO feel right... Zumba is like one of the best ways to stay fit EVER!

    ReplyDelete